Secrets of Success
by Regan Golob
Many people have talked about money.
- Stuart Wilde says, “The trick to money, is having some.”
- George Bums adds, “I’ve been rich. I’ve been poor. Rich is better.”
The following principles apply to health, wealth and success:
1. The source of prosperity is within you. It doesn’t come from your work, or even money in general, prosperity comes from the energy that drives our abundant universe. That abundance is showered down to us from the billions of stars in the sky. Focus on that image and you can attract everything you need. Whatever you focus on expands. So, use this positively. Don’t direct your energy on what you don’t have, but what you need. It requires faith and discipline to realize the source is within you … the more faith and belief, the more prosperous you will become. The test of your faith is when you can accept the negative in your life as a “teacher.”
2. Creative power is infinite. Be very clear on the mental plane and decide what you want to create and it will evolve into the physical plane.
3. Be thankful as if you have already received what you want. Gratitude fills your heart with energy and love. Like attracts like – if you are full of and share good, you will attract it twofold.
4. Clear out anything you haven’t used in 6 – 12 months. Sell it, or even better, give it away. This opens up space in your life to receive things that may better serve you at this time in your life. Either unused physical or mental clutter can be eliminated this way.
5. Be positive. You can have everything you want. If you find yourself saying, “I can’t.” or “I hate,” change your thought and language patterns to reflect your positive attitude. Learn to say, “I can,” or “I appreciate.” Build your positive through thoughts, words and actions.
6. When you talk to, or even think about other people, imagine them as healthy, wealthy and successful. Putting out positive thoughts draws the same to you. Remember, envy restricts your heart and you want your heart to be filled with love.
7. Discover your purpose on earth. When you are doing the work that fills you with joy and passion, you are in harmony with your soul, and abundance is merely a natural by-product. If you are not doing your “purpose,” you will find yourself working constantly on health, wealth and success.
8. Examine your attitude toward money. Do you have any of these beliefs?
- “Money is the root of all evil.”
- “Rich people are greedy.”
- “People with money have no true friends.”
If you believe any of the above statements, or similar ones, You will not be able to prosper. “It’s too dangerous.” Examine your judgments, change the word money to energy.
9. Clear up any conflicts, negative feelings or lack of integrity. These include all old debts, activities which are not performed in the highest good for all, or confrontations you are avoiding. When starting to clear these go through a 3-part process:
- Forgive the other person involved.
- Give them permission to forgive you for any wrong you may have done.
- Forgive yourself for any harm you may have done.
10. Share your wealth. The ancient practice of tithing 10% to the feeder of your soul, is considered by many to be the most important prosperity secret. It sends out an energy that says, “I have plenty, enough to share.”
These secrets require hope, faith and belief. It’s easy to say, “I told you so,” by being negative and right. It, however, is a challenge to sincerely ask yourself:
- “Do I want to be right or do I want to be healthy?”
- “Do I want to be right or do I want to be wealthy?”
- “Do I want to be right or do I want to be successful?”